Here are the winners of this year’s Stowaways:
As announced over the New Year, the winner of this year’s Best Track award was New Order feat. Elly Jackson, with Tutti Frutti.
These were the nominees:
- Camouflage – Greyscale
- Dave Gahan & Soulsavers – Angels & Ghosts
- Hot Chip – Why Make Sense?
- Jean-Michel Jarre – Electronica 1: The Time Machine
- Leftfield – Alternative Light Source
- Little Boots – Working Girl
- Marsheaux – A Broken Frame
- MG – MG
- Roísín Murphy – Hairless Toys
- New Order – Music Complete
The winner is New Order!
Best Reissue / Compilation
- Air – The Virgin Suicides
- Delerium – Rarities & B-Sides
- Erasure – Always – The Very Best Of
- Everything But The Girl – Walking Wounded
- Faithless – Faithless 2.0
With an exceptional selection of b-sides, mixes, and rarities, the winner is Everything But The Girl, for the special edition of Walking Wounded.
- Étienne de Crécy – Hashtag My Ass
- Dave Gahan & Soulsavers – All of This and Nothing
- Hot Chip – Huarache Lights
- Leftfield & Sleaford Mods – Head and Shoulders
- Little Boots – Better in the Morning
The winner is Leftfield.
- Sarah Cracknell
- Hot Chip
- Jean-Michel Jarre
- Little Boots
- Roísín Murphy
- New Order
Winner: Hot Chip.
Best Live Act
Winner: Little Boots.
Best Ambient Track
Winner: Jean-Michel Jarre and Lang Lang, for The Train and the River.
Winner: Röyksopp, for The Presets‘ remix of I Had This Thing.
Best Dance Act / Remixer
Winner: Étienne de Crécy.
- Everything But The Girl
- Hot Chip
- Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark