The Live Bit, launched only the preceding week as a new feature, quickly turned out to be way too much trouble and was downsized to just one track, but the Electromix would continue for the rest of the show’s run, this week starring Leeds’s own Utah Saints as the centrepiece.
Show 38: Sat 30 Apr 2005, from 6:00pm-8:00pm
Broadcast on LSR FM, online only. Artist of the week: Apollo 440.
- Moloko – The Time is Now
- System F – Insolation
- Faithless feat. Boy George – Why Go?
- Röyksopp – Remind Me (Someone Else’s Remix)
- Apollo 440 – Astral America
- Mylo – In My Arms (Sharam Jey Remix)
- The Clarke & Ware Experiment – Communication (from Music for Multiple Dimensions)
- New Order feat. Ana Matronic – Jetstream (Richard X Remix)
- LCD Soundsystem – Disco Infiltrator
- Heaven 17 – Being Boiled (Live) [The Live Bit]
- Amorphous Androgynous – The Mello Hippo Disco Show
- Apollo 440 – Pain in Any Language
- Moby – I Like It
- M83 – Teen Angst (Montag Mix)
- Lemon Jelly – Make Things Right
- The Flirts – Passion
- Apollo 440 – Heart Go Boom
- Ladytron – Blue Jeans [Electromix]
- Utah Saints – Love Song [Electromix]
- Piney Gir – Girl [Electromix]
- Jam & Spoon feat. Rea – Be Angeled
The Electromix feature from this show still exists, and will be included on a future Playlist for stowaways.