I’m going to refrain from asking “July already?” because that’s pretty self-evident, but July is a rather special month for this blog. Why? Well, because this month we celebrate the first anniversary of Music for stowaways. A whole year! Three hundred and sixty five posts (well, nearly).
So not only will we include a little celebration of this anniversary, but also:
- New reviews of new albums from The Presets and I Monster
- The last few freebies from Dragonette and others
- Reviews of oldies from Yazoo, Apollo 440 and The Future Sound of London
- Another playlist full of electronic gems
- Plus the usual previews, live highlights, charts, and much, much more